There are many advantages of babywearing:
- your hands are free!
- you can feel great closeness with your baby,
- you are very mobile, a trip to the forest or the beach is suddenly possible 🙂
You can carry your baby in wraps from the very beggining. We encourage you to contact a certified babywearing instructor, who will visit you at home and during the 2-2.5 hours meeting, will give you knowledge about:
- correct position of the baby in the wrap, focusing on the position of spine and hip joints,
- 2 types of carries:
- Kangaroo Carry,
- Front Wrap Cross Carry (FWCC),
- First, you will practise babywearing using special doll but the purpose of meeting is placing your baby in a wrap at least once 🙂
- types of wraps and how to choose a good first wrap,
- proper dressing for babywearing – both for you and your child,
- helpful accessories.
After the meeting, we will send you helpful instruction and stay with you in contact in case of any difficulties.
If you would like to meet with us, please contact:
Alicja Nowaczyk – 660 715 059
Anna Furmaniuk – 694 750 395